Are you organised, enthusiastic and driven to support a busy team?
Syn-Star is looking for an office-based Personal and Admin Assistant to join our growing team. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d like to hear from you!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Acting as the first point of call to enquiries for the director, detailing with correspondence, phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments for the director
- Booking and arranging a variety of events for the company director
- Reminding the director of any outstanding tasks which require completing
- Typing, compiling and preparing emails, reports, presentations and correspondence
- Support with the management and maintenance of databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients on a range of matters
- Other tasks which may support the company director and core management team, which may vary
You will need the following:
- Strong teamwork skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Superb at taking initiative
- Ability to learn company-specific software and systems
- Extra days holiday for length of service: 1 extra paid days holiday per 2 years of service up to 10 years (5 extra days)
- Your birthday off paid
- Can buy up to 5 extra days holiday per year
- Carryover up to 5 days holiday to the following year
- Up to 2 full volunteering days per year (prior notice and permission)
- Gym attendance is paid up to 50% per month (up to £50).
- 50% paid up to £100 for one off physical challenge events – e.g. tough mother, marathon etc.
- Day off for your child’s first day at school
Location and hours:
This role is mainly office-based, some hybrid / remote working if required. Our HQ is based at London Road, Rake, Nr Petersfield, West Sussex, GU33 7JH.
Role is 20 hours per week to start, flexible (but consistent) hours available to suit the applicant and will be discussed upon job offer.
Sound good to you? Email your CV and a covering letter to explain why you think you’re a match for this role to email@example.com