Syn-Star Complete I.T. Solutions – London Road, Rake, Petersfield Hampshire GU33 7JH
What we’re looking for:
An enthusiastic and motivated IT server technician to take full responsibility for the management of incoming support requests.
The successful candidate, who will have at least two years practical experience working on an I.T. support help desk.
They will be able to work independently and part of a team, be people focused and be a creative problem solver.
Manage and support SME clients I.T. hardware and network
Attend to call outs to companies and individuals within the Hampshire area (pool cars)
Provide remote and telephone-based support
Build rapport with existing and potential clients
Provide first class technical support to client accounts at all times
Ability to keep up to date with new technology and knowledge share within the team
Enjoy helping others with varying technical abilities
The ideal candidate:
Ideally 2 years’ plus experience within the I.T support industry
Previous experience in varied I.T Support and client accounts
Working knowledge of Microsoft Server 2003 to date, (Mac and Citrix preferred but not essential)
Ability to work productively within a team of 8
Being forward thinking and innovative
Ability to build working relationships with clients
Must be able to drive to attend to call outs – Company pool car provided
Embrace responsibility of being a key holder
Email your C.V. with a covering letter explaining the type of position you are interested in. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud Security IT for your Business Telecoms & Connectivity Tech Consultancy Hardware Repairs & Sales
Salary: Competitive salary and negotiable depending on experience
- Extra days holiday for length of service: 1 extra paid days holiday per 2 years of service up to 10 years (5 extra days)
- Your birthday off paid
- Can buy up to 5 extra days holiday per year
- Carryover up to 5 days holiday to the following year
- Up to 2 full volunteering days per year (prior notice and permission)
- Gym attendance is paid up to 50% per month (up to £50).
- 50% paid up to £100 for one off physical challenge events – e.g. tough mother, marathon etc.
- Day off for your child’s first day at school