Have you got what it takes to build relationships and create sales opportunities?
Syn-Star is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our growing team to focus on generating new IT Support clients. If you’re charismatic, organised, passionate about sales, and have a superb telephone manner, we’d like to hear from you!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Building rapport with our key target audience with existing data – you’ll be expected to find your own prospects too
- Initiating sales opportunities by booking Zoom and face-to-face appointments for our director with potential customers
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going
- Listening to the customers’ needs to assist with qualifying the lead to book an appointment and generate repeat sales
- Informing customers of our product and service offering, relative to both IT support, telecoms and cyber security
- Answering prospect customers questions on our services and products, or being the bridge between them and our experts who may provide an answer
- Updating daily KPIs spreadsheets and reporting regularly on your activity to senior management
- Gathering key information about businesses to support your efforts in developing a strong sales pipeline
- Responding to in-bound inquiries via phone, online, and occasional walk-ins
- Using HubSpot, our CRM system which drives the sales function of the business
You will need the following:
- Strong teamwork skills
- Quality focused
- Proactive customer service
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Effective at problem solving
- Demonstratable motivation for sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Tenacious with an ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting leads
- Extra days holiday for length of service: 1 extra paid days holiday per 2 years of service up to 10 years (5 extra days)
- Your birthday off paid
- Can buy up to 5 extra days holiday per year
- Carryover up to 5 days holiday to the following year
- Up to 2 full volunteering days per year (prior notice and permission)
- Gym attendance is paid up to 50% per month (up to £50).
- 50% paid up to £100 for one off physical challenge events – e.g. tough mother, marathon etc.
- Day off for your child’s first day at school
Location and hours:
Our team and HQ is based at London Road, Rake, Nr Petersfield, West Sussex, GU33 7JH. However, we are able to offer successful applicants the opportunity to work remotely.
Your contracted hours would be Monday to Friday, 0830 – 1700.
Sound good to you? Email your CV and a covering letter to explain why you think you’re a match for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org